OFFICE OF CLERK
1. Roll Call – approve agenda – approve minutes.
2. Delta 3 Engineering – Bart Nies
a. Capital Improvements
b. DNR ITA & PERF
3. Consider for Approval the WI DNR Intent to Apply and Priority Evaluation Ranking Form
4. Fire Station Addition Update – Ted Greenheck
5. Discussion and Roll Call Vote on Zoning Board of Appeals Recommendation for Steven G. and Jane A. King, for a 2-Car Garage Addition to be Built to the Lot Line at 311 E. Commercial Street, on the West 90’ of Lot 1, West 90’ of North half of Lot 2, Block Sixteen, Village of Lone Rock, Richland County, Wisconsin.
6. Review for Approval a Bartender’s License for Alexis M. Donaldson for Lone Stop Shell.
7. DNR Floodplain Ordinance Update – Review and Discussion
8. Richland Co. Tax Deeds on Properties (Glaser/Kast) – Update
9. Dollar General Store Update
10. Review of Building Permits
11. Set Date & Time for Trick or Treating in Lone Rock
12. Fire Billings – Vote on Adding Outstanding Balances to Tax Roll
14. Community Hall - Review of Contract
18. Water and Sewer
19. Review Bills
20. Public Input
21. Set Date of Next Meeting – Falls on Election Day